
My very good friend Sanji came to visit us here in Germany. After a bit of hemming and hawing she and I went for a night and an afternoon to Berlin! The Brandenburg Gates were on our walk from the train station to the Hostel where we stayed. Just one example of the enormous structures that exist in the most ambitious city I have ever been in.

The next morning we walked to brunch at a cozy little restaurant on the edge of the historic Victoria Park in Kreutzberg. The meal was epic, delicious, and perfect in every way. Thanks Sanji!!!!!!!!!!

It is starting to get cold here in Göttingen. We are preparing for a long, cold, wet winter!!! Despite those condition though, I have been told that people still spend much of their time out of doors. We will let you know!!! Plus, I gave E a hair-cut...what do you think???
4 comments:
C. U. T. E.
thanks for always giving feedback phil. you are our number one fan! have you decided on a time to come yet??? xoxo
She gets cuter every day!
Like the new DU!!
Opa
She is precious. Of course I am prejudiced!!!!
Grandmother B.
Post a Comment