I heard the theme song on the radio while shopping at a dollar store last week. Friday I was invited to play D&D by a grown man (father of three). I pretended not to know what it was... and then said, "SURE!"
Johannes rolls from front to back and back again, loves balloons, his own reflection (and mine). He also loves to play with fabric, especially silk.
Eleanor is OBSESSED with pink now. I have been sewing some things, finally and she doesn't want anything to do with the stuff. She claims its cause the items are not pink... we will see.
Thankfully the weather has held and it is absolutely gorgeous! The Forsythia is glowing some dogwoods are in glorious bloom and everything else is speckled and heavy with buds! Spring really does feel like a miracle here.
Just when I was feeling like I didn't have any friends here, I ran into an old one and then asked over by another newer one!
here is a little dancing and more by eleanor, johannes and mike
oh yeah, and another thing. I saw these punker kids and their slutbag girlfriends walking around town the other day. They were all about 17 or so, smoking. All the dudes were wearing black, come to think of it the chicks were too. As they walked and smoked and looked tough and dumb, two of the guys were pretending to be girls... They were carrying the over-sized handbags of their female companions and were trall la la'ing along speaking in high-pitched affected voices. Would this happen in the States?
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cuteness. Johannes is getting so big! And so adorable, probably good for Eleanor to have some competition. Miss you all!
Love,
kate
Post a Comment